The Sims 3 | Annie

Hey Guys,

I said I was going to make a second post today, so here it is!

I am kinda obsessed with Sims 3 (not as much as YouTube, aha). When I start my YouTube channel I hope to make some videos on me playing it ('cos YOLO!)

I have made a new sims game with the title of "The YouTube Town". It includes:
  • Zoella
  • PointlessBlog
  • Me
  • Marcus
  • ShayCarl
  • Joe
Zoella + PointlessBlog are now married (not because of Zalfie at all, HONEST!)
I'm the teen that lives with them.
Marcus is the adopted son of Zoella and PointlessBlog
ShayCarl is the pet gold fish
And Joe is the baby boy of Zoella and PointlessBlog, if it was a girl I would've called it Louise.

And trust me it's really fun and I want to buy SOOOOOO many expansion packs and "Stuff". The ones I really want are:
  • The Sims 3 Pets
  • The Sims 3 Generations
  • The Sims 3 University Life
  • The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff
  • The Sims 3 Design + Hi-Tech Stuff
  • The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff
  • The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff
  • ......and so much more....
So if you're a member of my family...

PLEASE BUY ME ONE  for my birthday

..... or Zoella's Book and/or PointlessBlog's Book (Zoella's Book is released on my birthday)

Thanks for reading!
Annie xx

PS I'm playing Sims

Comments

Popular Posts