In Summer!!! (More like rain) | Annie

Hey Guys,

Britain is very commonly know for the royal family, tea (why? Tea isn't even from the UK) and for the weather. It rains so much here and it sort of puts a bad mood on summer. But we can live with it! Can't we?

So it has been over a week since the summer holidays began. Unfortunately, I was given homework to do over the summer break. So I'm going to do a 'checklist' sort of thing to help you guys survive the holidays from homework, boredom and bad weather. 

Firstly, you want to spend the whole holidays doing nothing or having fun and homework is not on the list. Fortunately, I have a tip for you. DO THE HOMEWORK!!! Yes, totally boring but if you do it in the first day to first few weeks then you have the rest of the holidays to do, whatever is to your fancy. I have done  half of my work, so tomorrow I will try and complete it. I have done over 40 tasks online for science and I still have about 30 to do, as well as a booklet on all of Physics unit 2. But don't leave it to the last minute and do it even early then me, so you can just chill.

This solves the homework problem. Also, your reading this and thinking "Oh Annie your so smart I have homework too and will you do it on my behalf. 1) NO! 2) why are you reading this, homework first then come back to my blog (and don't forget to follow my blog 😊).

Ok, boredom. The worse thing in the world! I came up with an idea (which has probably been invented already), which is to make a summer bucket list (SPOILER next post) and you write down all the things you want to do or try. It can be simple like, hanging with your awesome friends, or complex and big like, clean your room or redecorate. Who knows where your mind will take you? Comment your ideas and you could get a shout out on next weeks post!

And finally, bad weather. If you are like me and you live in Britain, the weather is 50/50 good or bad. So in your summer bucket list, add things that can be adapted to the weather and location. For example, if it rains make a fort, eat junk food and watch awesome movies (like frozen, turbo, about time or World War Z). Ps I'm a massive weirdo and kid at heart. 

I hope this helped, if not just comment questions below and they will be comment on a Q&A post (hopefully on a Wednesday, 'cos why not?)

See ya later
Make sure to follow me & my blog
Annie x

Comments

Popular Posts