My Favorite YouTube Video (Seriously?!) ~ Day 3 | Annie

Hey Guys,

For day 3, I have to write about my favorite YouTube video. Are you kidding me?! It's like me saying my favorite YouTuber, however, there is one video that I have chosen to put down.

"Hidden Camera SCARE Prank!" - by the Shaytards



The reason I chose this video was because this was the first video I saw on YouTube by a proper YouTuber/s. This was also the first channel I subscribed to, and I don't regret it because I watch their videos everyday (quite literaly because they daily vlog. I highly recommend them!) And if it wasn't for this channel I wouldn't have found all these YouTubers (that I've never met or spoke to) that are all my online best friends and most of them (if I met them and we got to know each other) could relate to me as they were in the same sort of situation.

Thanks for reading!
Please make sure to check out the Shaytards.
Annie x

Comments

Popular Posts