YouTubers I've met & YouTubers I want to meet ~ Day 10 & 11 | Annie

Hey Guys,
 
Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I thought why post a post that I can't really do or merge two posts together and do a second post.
 
So yes, I haven't met any YouTubers :'(
 
But Who do I want to meet??
 
I want to meet SO many YouTubers and ask them for their autograph and for a picture. You may be thinking "What a freak!" Yes, I am. But YouTubers are the only people I look up to and feel like they're my life long BFFs. (Not that my current friends and BFFs aren't great, cos they are AMAZING, but we don't have YouTube in common (well, they don't have a passion for YouTube like I do)). So, I would love to meet:
  • Zoella (Zoe Sugg)
  • ThatcherJoe (Joe Sugg)
  • Caspar (Caspar Lee)
  • Sprinkleofglitter (Louise)
  • PointlessBlog (Alfie Deyes)
  • The Shaytards (Katilette, ShayCarl, SonTard, PrincessTard, BabyTard, RockTard, BroTard)
  • BeautyLiciousInsider (Chelsea)
  • Bethany Mota
  • ijustine (Justine Ezarik)
  • Jennxpenn (Jenn McAllister)
  • Jim Chapman
  • Marcus Butler
  • MayBaby (Meg DeAngelis)
  • Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger
  • Mylifeaseva (Eva Gutowski)
  • Rebecca (Rebecca Black)
  • Shane Dawson
  • Tanya Burr
  • Tyler Oakley
  • Joey Graceffa
 
I know, it's impossible to meet them all at one event but someday I hope to have people who are like me who wants to go to events to see me (In other words I want to have the opportunity to meet YOU!)
 
Thanks for reading!
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts