Who I relate to? & Naming you?!~ Day 14 | Annie

Hey Guys,

Before I start this post, I'd just like to say that I'm not here from Friday 22nd August - Monday 25th August, as I'm going camping with ma fam. (CAN'T WAIT!) Comment below if you want me to make an essential post and an OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) etc. I'll try and take photos and I will write about my experience, don't worry.

Also, do you guys want me to give you a name? VERY RANDOM, but I think it's weird to call you 'guys' (as so far my followers are girls (and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!)) If you have any ideas please comment below and I'll do a poll on my FAVORITE ideas. Just remember there is no such thing as a bad idea. I'm not the most creative person when it comes to names (you can kinda tell from my blog name); for example, I thought of...... NOTHING! Sorry, I'm completely blank but I'm sure your ideas are so much better then mine.

So let's get to the post. I relate to Zoella the most (surprise, surprise). It's because I (for some reason) think that she is like me but in a few years. Don't ask me why but I like the same sort of things she does and we both act the same(ish).

Sorry if the last paragraph wasn't in detail but I put a point on what I really think we relate by/with.
Thanks for reading!
Please comment (I'd love to talk) and it'll be nice to know you guys are there! xxx
Love you ALL!
Annie xxxx

PS tomorrow is my last day, so also comment what day/s you'll love to see me post. See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts