First YouTuber I've watched & Fav collab ~ Day 7 & 8 | Annie

Sorry this is late but I thought why not merge these two posts together, also, you may see how the posts have been shifted around; it's because I edited one post and for some reason it went to the top. ????

Hey Guys,

So, the first YouTuber I watched and subscribed to were the Shaytards. They are a family of vloggers and are very energetic. I won't go on as I've talked about them a lot on my blog.

My favorite collab video/series are the Sims 3 Series on AlfieGames with Zoe/Zoella. They are adorable and have a fun time playing the Sims 3 and really show it, I highly recommend you watching them as they make videos together every Monday and Friday (roughly sometimes they are a bit busy; which is understandable). They ask their audience a lot of questions, so viewers, like myself, can get involved in the series too!

Thanks for reading!
Sorry its late (AGAIN?!)
Annie x

Comments

Popular Posts