25 Days of BLOGMAS! | Day 1 | It's Annie!


Hey Everyone,

Don't know if you remember me; I'm Annie... Ok, all jokes aside, I've been away for a while and really missed blogging! I'm not even joking, school's gotten SO busy and life had to... well, stop. This meant no blogging for who knows how long?! 

"So Annie, what's the purpose of this blog post??" Oh yes, I digress..... I'm going to do BLOGMAS (it's like vlogmas but obviously in blog form). I'm going to try - I failed last year - but I've planned everyday in my Sprinkle of Glitter planner (thanks for some of the blog post ideas Louise) so fingers crossed.

"So, plans for after blogmas?" I'm going to try and stick with Thursdays because they just seem to work well for me. I'm going to try and plan at least a month in advance so I can regularly post again. I've also seen that people come to my blog more on Thursdays (obviously because it's when I normally post), so I think I'll stick with that as my posting day (just so you know).

I know this one was very short but there is so much to come so keep an eye out! (and I'm a bit rusty with writing posts).

Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow :)
Annie Xxx


Comments

Popular Posts