My 'At-Home' Winter Essentials | Day 12 | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

I don't know about you but in Winter I'd much rather stay in rather than go out; so I've got some essentials that I have - I am not going to talk about make-up and skincare, but I will talk about (basically) home ware stuff (or not - let's see where this goes!)

One of my essentials is fluffy socks. Ok, this one sounds a bit strange but I am known to walk around in fluffy socks (and I'm not just talking about around the house); I walk around the Sixth Form Common Room in just my fluffy socks (I take my shoes off and just sit around doing nothing - some of the time). Some may think I'm strange but at least I'm comfy! ... (I know, I'm very weird).

Another one is fleecy pj's (or onesie). As I don't leave the house much I spend most of my life in my pajamas. Why not be warm as well! In addition to this, I wear fleecy hoodies too. I can get cold very easily (hence why I have so many pairs of socks and pj's).

What else do you need when you're at home and want to do absolutely nothing? Something to do! Ok, it depends how productive you want to be. I normally (most of the time) watch Netflix or YouTube (I'm watching a tonne of Vlogmas' and Christmas Movies at the moment); sometimes, I do homework (aha... "sometimes"); or I try to be productive by cleaning my room (normally every couple of weeks) so I feel organised and that my life is all together - when it's really not.

Soon I've gotten really off track; I normally talk to one of my closest friends - Megan - not because I'm bored, mainly because I wish we were hanging out (it's so much fun chatting and doing anything with Megan - it doesn't matter what we do. I just enjoy it more than talking over text (I'm so much more awkward than in person). She's the only person I really talk to on social media.

I know, these posts are getting stranger as Blogmas goes on, aren't they? Well, I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I'm a lot more lazy than I realised before writing this post, but anyway. 

Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow.
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts