My Christmas Bucket List | Day 11 | It's Annie!


Hey Everyone,

I thought it's exactly two weeks until Christmas so I thought why not do a bucket list for the last month of the year!

1. Christmas Bakes!
I love baking and it will be fun to bake some more. I love Rosanna Pansino's recipe for chocolate chip cookie - which I want to make again - and would like to try some other stuff I've seen on pinterest.

2. Give back.
This year so many people have been there for me (although I unfortunately don't have enough money to buy things for everyone), I want to be more thankful towards them - I don't say it nearly enough. This year I'm writing a load of Christmas cards with a lot of stuff in them - I always think sentimental things count more.

 3. Look after myself.
In the past few weeks, I feel like I'm constantly busy: wake up, go to school, do homework, blog, eat and back to sleep. It's been like this since I started blogmas so I want to manage my free time better and focus on myself (meaning don't go on social media and do homework right before bed). I want to schedule and organise my time better (free pinterest printables... here I come!)

4. Get rid of bad habits.
You could say this is a new years resolution (but we all know how well those go!) so why not get rid of bad habits and change your lifestyle before, so you're already into the swing of things. I've always bitten nails - I've never had white tips at the ends or have them long enough to paint - but ever since I got my braces, I physically can't bite them (I do still try to, which I want to stop). 

More bad habits of mine have been brought to my attention recently which I want to sort out. I've seemed to have changed really quickly and very drastically. For a while, I was ashamed of myself and I tried to change and I lost who I was - I don't know who I am anymore. So, I'm going to try and change this. I'm going to be more thoughtful for myself and others, as well as make sure I'm happy (and if not... CHANGE IT!!!) I want to watch more inspirational YouTubers and read (for once).

If you want to change something, you don't have to wait until New Year's - just go for it! At the end of the day, it's you who has to make yourself happy and positive, no one else. Do what you FEEL is right for YOU. You're not selfish for it - you're keeping your happiness and well-being in mind. And don't change yourself for anyone but you!

I keep on writing the really thoughtful and deep posts, don't I? Are you enjoying them (let me know what you think and want to see in the comments) & What are your early New Year's Resolutions? 

Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow.
Annie Xxx 

Comments

Popular Posts