Christmas Soon = More Stress | Day 19 | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

It's the last week of term for me (I finish school on Wednesday), which means SO much stress in school; I've been given harsh deadlines and homework for the first week back - do I really get a break? The thing I find funny about half terms is, we're supposed to have breaks - teachers and students - but we end up coming back more tired. For example, today I was given: two assessments to do in class with revision to do over Christmas break, Media studies I need to evaluate my work and do more revision/assessments and Photography finish everything else I ran out of time to do. I have no idea how anyone does homework, have a job and have a social life - hence why I needed a break, I've been given so much work and stress that I needed to just stop (now I'm behind in all my subjects - pretty much - which causes more stress).

I'm envious of those who can come home from work and just chill, it feels like students don't stop. From when we're are kids we are put into an education system until we're 18 (or go to uni) then into a job and then work until we retire. When I don't do anything I feel I'm forgetting something, but when I haven't it's the end of the weekend by the time I'm actually relaxed to go back to school.

Tonight, I tried to do Photography work but my brain feels fried. I can't think, there aren't enough hours in the day to: go to school, do homework, eat, chill for a bit (hopefully at least 5 minutes) and then hopefully a full night's sleep. I like the subjects I've chosen for my A-Levels but it's one of the most stressful things compared to GCSEs; it's a lot of stress but hopefully it's going to be worth it.

It'll get better and be completely worth it in the end - it's all time management (which I'm trying to sort out) - I'm not very good at it - but it's all a learning curve.

Thanks for reading my little rant aha!
See you tomorrow.
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts