My Favourite Christmas Songs | Day 5 | It's Annie!


Hey Everyone,

Everyone loves Christmas (well, most people...) and the Christmas music makes the season SO much better; it's SO upbeat and happy! There's just something about it.

If you know me, you would know this is one of my favourite Christmas songs - probably my favourite. I just love being able to scream and shout during it (don't judge me) and it's just so fun. (I also love Irish Dancing - wish I could do it - and Irish music).

Again, it's SO upbeat and it's not like any of the other traditional Christmas songs. You can literally dance around the living room - and not just singing like most of the Christmas songs out there.

I love both of these two artists individually and together; they just go SO well together!! And the music video is so adorable too.

I enjoy a lot of Ariana Grande's songs and I also enjoy this one too. 

This is just a classic, when this is on in the shops and radio, you really know that it's Christmas.

I love many other Christmas songs too, these are just the main ones I make sure to listen to every year. What are your top 5? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow.
Annie Xxx

Comments

  1. Love your list! It's true about no.5 :) once we hear it in stores, Christmas is definitely here! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts