Best Vlogmas' | Day 8 | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

(I was going to do my birthday haul but my pictures wouldn't upload, so that'll be up soon - hopefully.) 

I got inspired for this post by one of Zoella's vlogs when she asked for your top 3 vlogmas'; so I thought I'd share mine.

These are my three favourite vlog channels:
I don't know why, I just prefer her vlogs over her main channel videos. I love her Christmas hauls and seeing all the shops in different areas of the UK than I've seen. Also, a lot of UK vloggers I watch make cameos too.


Again, I prefer the vlogs over her main channel. Mainly because I love her target shopping sprees and she's friends with so many American YouTubers that I watch.



With Bree, I love her fitness and health videos and it's so nice to see someone that's a bit different than what I normally watch. I love her videos and she talks about religion which I also care about - which not many people know about me.



Why not check them out? I've linked their channels and I highly recommend them all. What are your favourite vlogs? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading.
See you tomorrow!!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts