Birthday Haul | Day 10 | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

My birthday was over two weeks ago so I thought it was about time for a birthday haul. (Also, I discovered that last year I tried to do a kind of blogmas thing - which was actually blogging the whole two weeks of my Christmas break - and I only lasted 5 days; let's see if I can go all the way! If you want to see if I can, why not follow my blog)?

Into the haul!!!

From my family:
My parents got me the Zoella Bag Bundle (it's a very good set, there isn't many pockets in the bag which is a bit annoying & the bag tries to open when it's windy - but I do like everything in the set) and I got money for shopping too.

My brother got me "Joe and Caspar hit the road" which I can't wait to watch!

From other family members I got some money too.



From my friends:
The people who got me the following items were Isla, Kerry and Megan (thank you all, by the way).

Isla got me some body sprays and some hairdo fangfastics.

Kerry got me a body lotion and socks set (I love socks and the lotion smells so nice).

Megan got me so fluffy socks (which I'm currently wearing), some chocolate and nail polish too.

Thank you all - you guys know me so well:) xxx

What I bought myself:
I got a Tanya Burr palette and lip gloss - the lip gloss isn't as bright as I hoped and I'm not too sure about the palette, in all honesty, but the colours in it is good - and a Zoella room diffuser (which isn't as strong as her original which was a bit disappointing). 

I got a long shirt from primark for £10. It's good quality too.

I got some Christmas decorations for my small tree in my room too.

Thanks for reading & thank you to everyone who made my birthday great!
See you timorow.
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts