My favourite Netflix shows | Day 9 | It's Annie!

Hey everyone, 

Today, I thought why not go away from the Christmas themed posts for a bit; so I thought why not talk about my favourite programmes on Netflix at the moment.

1. Pretty Little Liars
I talk about this show a lot and why not recommend it again because it finishes in a couple of months. This is one show I really love. So many genres in one series - and I love Ezria!

2. Gossip Girl
I've recently started this and I'm not completely sure about it but I do really like it. It's different than what I've seen before. It's a bit like mean girls but also a bit like pretty little liars - it's difficult to explain.

3. Once upon a Time 
When it first came out I wasn't too fond. However, I watched it again (quite a while later) and I really enjoyed it. I love the twist on traditional fairy tales / Disney movies.

What are your favourite shows on Netflix at the moment? (Sorry the post was so short - it's been a long week - more detailed posts will be up soon).

Thanks for reading! 
See you tomorrow.
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts